Thursday, March 18, 2021

I AM NOW A PUBLISHED AUTHOR



4 comments:

  1. Dubble_g, congrats you to your first published story. I've been hoping that you and Faith McCarron would get something published, as I consider you two some of the best fanfiction writers on the BT forum. Really hope to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note! I'm still writing, so we'll see what happens. In the meantime I'm moving all my old stuff to Archive of Our Own: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Mynameisdoubleg/works?fandom_id=51921204

      Delete
    2. Do you have an easy download option for your BT stories? I remember that you did have one on your website here, but I never got around to save myself a copy.

      Delete
    3. Honestly, I used to, but since interaction with other fans is literally the only rewarding thing about writing fan fiction, I couldn't see much point and ended up deleting the links. The format of Archive of Our Own seems to promote a bit more engagement, so I'm going with that for now.

      Delete